- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
image size
- astrayacht
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have a problem with the image size of this product ( www.astrayacht.com/Astra/it/ct-menu-item...-polar-analyzer.html ) and every other new product I create: the file I upload is much bigger than the result I see. It seems like HikaShop is resing it..
I would also like to know how to upgrade from the Starter to the Essential version but I think I have to search through the other topics and maybe open another one in the dedicated category to ask for these informations.
Thank you
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.astrayacht.com/Astra/it/ct-menu-item...-polar-analyzer.html
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Indeed HikaShop resize the images, you can change the settings in Configuration > Main > Images.
To upgrade, you just have to install the essential version on the starter one.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...-install.html#update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- astrayacht
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Images are displayed too small, even as thumbnails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems that the uploaded images are already too small. When you click on the image, it display it in a popup.
The image in this popup is the original one, and as you can see it's very small too. So thanks to upload bigger images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- astrayacht
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
No it's not, for example the second image has dimensions 600X338 px but in Hikashop the image is smaller.
In Configuration > Main > Images my set is:
400X180 the main photo
200x200 the small photo
if you check the photo in
www.astrayacht.com/Astra/it/ct-menu-item...-polar-analyzer.html
You will see the boxe 400X180px but the image it's not so.
Probably Hikashop to some reason change the photo dimension or maybe there is some problem with the margins I don't have idea..I think that I have to change some parameters in Configuration > Main > View >CSS side WEBsite but I don't know where is the problem.
I can tell you that is not joomla template problem because I tried change the template with the same result.
Can you check?
In attached the Custom CSS (customcss.txt) and the
setting image
Please log in or register to see it.
thanks in advance..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your settings are not correct for what you want.
By clicking on the "help" button in the toolbar, you can find which option change which size.
Lerghezza icona & Alterzza icona are for the thumbnail on the product page, so you have to increase this value.
Larghezza & Altezza della Foto mella pagina prodotti are for the main image on the product page, so you potentially xwant to increase that too.
And finally Larghezza & Altezza Foto are for the main image, the one displayed in the popup when clicking on it in a listing or in the main product page, so you need to have a bigger size, or nothing set in these fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your settings are not correct for what you want.
By clicking on the "help" button in the toolbar, you can find which option change which size.
Lerghezza icona & Alterzza icona are for the thumbnail on the product page, so you have to increase this value.
Larghezza & Altezza della Foto mella pagina prodotti are for the main image on the product page, so you potentially xwant to increase that too.
And finally Larghezza & Altezza Foto are for the main image, the one displayed in the popup when clicking on it in a listing or in the main product page, so you need to have a bigger size, or nothing set in these fields.
Thanks for the explanation...
when I saw the photo the language is in French or what I couldn't totally understand..
so I guess now the size of the photo can change easily thanks for help and suggestion
Help a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.