- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Where can I download Hikashop product Slider
12 years 3 months ago #160268
by benwade
Where can I download Hikashop product Slider was created by benwade
Please, where can I download Hikashop product Slider like the slider at
demo.hikashop.com
I really need that module. Please help!
I really need that module. Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160300
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Where can I download Hikashop product Slider
by have a look to the css selector use in the page it must be DJ-ImageSlider
see
jed
developper demo
hope this ll help you
see
jed
developper demo
hope this ll help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where can I download Hikashop product Slider
Hi,
The slider in the banner is done by the DJ image slider:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...ools-slideshow/13119
The sliders on the "listing with effect" page are done with the carousel system within the Business edition of HikaShop.
The slider in the banner is done by the DJ image slider:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...ools-slideshow/13119
The sliders on the "listing with effect" page are done with the carousel system within the Business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160502
by benwade
Replied by benwade on topic Where can I download Hikashop product Slider
Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds