- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
How can I populate a custom field from the DB?
- convergent
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160471
by convergent
How can I populate a custom field from the DB? was created by convergent
I need to populate a custom field in the item table from a MySQL query.
What's the best way to do this?
Thanks in advance for your help.
What's the best way to do this?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160524
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can I populate a custom field from the DB?
Hi,
At which time do you want to populate the custom field ?
And what kind of custom field ?
The solution, will be to edit the view displaying the custom field, make a request and fill the field value in php directly.
But I don't really understand your needs actually, because you can potentially the default value option to fill the custom fields by default.
At which time do you want to populate the custom field ?
And what kind of custom field ?
The solution, will be to edit the view displaying the custom field, make a request and fill the field value in php directly.
But I don't really understand your needs actually, because you can potentially the default value option to fill the custom fields by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds