- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Category and subcategory display problem
- siccreations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #160646
by siccreations
Category and subcategory display problem was created by siccreations
I'm using JSN Glass Pro with HikaShop. I had everything set and working, but I just noticed a template problem that was not there before. I haven't changed anything, so I'm not sure what happened.
The issue is with the pages that show my product categories and subcategories.
See siccreations.org/index.php/2014-03-31-18-29-07
and siccreations.org/index.php/2014-03-31-18...y/17-hair-clips-pins
Each Category used to be in a square container, showing 3 boxes per row. Now it is stretching the container all the way across the row with only 1 category per row.
How can I fix this?
The issue is with the pages that show my product categories and subcategories.
See siccreations.org/index.php/2014-03-31-18-29-07
and siccreations.org/index.php/2014-03-31-18...y/17-hair-clips-pins
Each Category used to be in a square container, showing 3 boxes per row. Now it is stretching the container all the way across the row with only 1 category per row.
How can I fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160720
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Category and subcategory display problem
In the HikaShop backend, go to Display -> Content menus and find the menu with ID 149 in the list. Open it and check what the "Number of columns" is set to. I bet it's "1". Set to "3", save, and all should be good.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- siccreations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160809
by siccreations
Replied by siccreations on topic Category and subcategory display problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- siccreations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #160812
by siccreations
Replied by siccreations on topic Category and subcategory display problem
Solved! I added in a 3 in the number of columns box under Display -> Content menus-> Product categories under "Details" as it was blank. Thank you very much for your help lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds