Problems with products displaying
12 years 3 months ago #160697
by Kumigy
Problems with products displaying was created by Kumigy
Hello!!!
Can somebody help me?
I cant understand how hikashop work :S
I want see products when I click on module №2, but i see products category.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : shop.it-kolibri.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Can somebody help me?
I cant understand how hikashop work :S
I want see products when I click on module №2, but i see products category.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : shop.it-kolibri.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #160715
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problems with products displaying
Hello,
Your category listing module will always link to a category listing content menu which display sub-categories, if your want your products to be shown, you'll have to add an "associated content module" which will display a product listing through your category listing content menu.
Your category listing module will always link to a category listing content menu which display sub-categories, if your want your products to be shown, you'll have to add an "associated content module" which will display a product listing through your category listing content menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds