- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Two bullets for each category in module
12 years 3 months ago #161198
by jdponce
Two bullets for each category in module was created by jdponce
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dadatecnologia.com/categorias.html
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Versión 35.0.1916.114 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi, since I set the "Link on main categories" option to Yes in Parameters for Categories Options, I got two arrow bullets for each subcategory in the Categories menu, as you can see in the link above. What can I do in order to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Versión 35.0.1916.114 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi, since I set the "Link on main categories" option to Yes in Parameters for Categories Options, I got two arrow bullets for each subcategory in the Categories menu, as you can see in the link above. What can I do in order to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161245
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two bullets for each category in module
Hi,
It seems to come from the CSS of your template.
Add the CSS :
.accordion-toggle{ display : none !important; }
in the frontend CSS of HikaShop and that will then display normally.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
It seems to come from the CSS of your template.
Add the CSS :
.accordion-toggle{ display : none !important; }
in the frontend CSS of HikaShop and that will then display normally.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds