- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to display different price units beside "each"
12 years 3 months ago #161336
by lfisher
How to display different price units beside "each" was created by lfisher
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nicolesnaturals.com/buy-now/product/1-gl...e-waffle-pancake-mix
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am trying to have my products display different price units (per can and per case) instead of always showing each. I found the following solution in the online FAQ and followed the steps, but it did not work as expected.
I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
After completing the steps outlined in the link above, it still displays "each" beside the price and instead added a section called "Specifications" which denotes my sale method of "Per Case". Is it possible for it to display different units besides "each" for a product. I sell my product by the case (per case) and by the can (per can).
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am trying to have my products display different price units (per can and per case) instead of always showing each. I found the following solution in the online FAQ and followed the steps, but it did not work as expected.
I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#tran
After completing the steps outlined in the link above, it still displays "each" beside the price and instead added a section called "Specifications" which denotes my sale method of "Per Case". Is it possible for it to display different units besides "each" for a product. I sell my product by the case (per case) and by the can (per can).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161341
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to display different price units beside "each"
Hi,
The specifications area will display if you have the frontend display option of your custom field turned on. You should turn it off.
The solution we provide in our FAQ for that problem is what you need to do. If that doesn't work, it means that you're not doing something correctly. For example, if you're editing the view file for another template than your frontend template.
Unfortunately, not knowing how you configured your custom field nor what code you added in which file, I can't say for sure what your problem is.
Could you provide some screenshots so that we can see what you did ?
The specifications area will display if you have the frontend display option of your custom field turned on. You should turn it off.
The solution we provide in our FAQ for that problem is what you need to do. If that doesn't work, it means that you're not doing something correctly. For example, if you're editing the view file for another template than your frontend template.
Unfortunately, not knowing how you configured your custom field nor what code you added in which file, I can't say for sure what your problem is.
Could you provide some screenshots so that we can see what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161470
by lfisher
Replied by lfisher on topic How to display different price units beside "each"
I got it to work. I was editing the View File for the wrong template. Thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183245
by cimran12
Replied by cimran12 on topic How to display different price units beside "each"
Not Working my side
How did you sort out this problem
How did you sort out this problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to display different price units beside "each"
Hi,
@cimran12: The solution provided in the FAQ is correct and will work if performed correctly. So you must be missing something.
Not knowing what you did, hard to say what is the problem exactly though.
@cimran12: The solution provided in the FAQ is correct and will work if performed correctly. So you must be missing something.
Not knowing what you did, hard to say what is the problem exactly though.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds