- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
sequence of products not possible anymore
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161519
by ePower2007
sequence of products not possible anymore was created by ePower2007
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi there
I wanted to add one product and as usual it went to the end of the product list.
Usually I did mange this with adding the sequence (order of products 1...2...3....4) by a colum that was designed for that.
Now as you can see on the photo there is no colum anymore to tell the sequence of the product in this category.
Could you let me know what I can change the sequence of the products?
Best regards
Raphael
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi there
I wanted to add one product and as usual it went to the end of the product list.
Usually I did mange this with adding the sequence (order of products 1...2...3....4) by a colum that was designed for that.
Now as you can see on the photo there is no colum anymore to tell the sequence of the product in this category.
Could you let me know what I can change the sequence of the products?
Best regards
Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161558
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic sequence of products not possible anymore
Hi,
This has been brought up here several times before, e.g. in this thread (see the last 2 posts there).
This has been brought up here several times before, e.g. in this thread (see the last 2 posts there).
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds