- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 2
custom productpage per category how
12 years 3 months ago #161788
by squareweb
custom productpage per category how was created by squareweb
Hi,
I'd like to show different custom productpages per category. How can I create this.
Is it possible to create multiple (product)views and "connect" these to specific categories?
Thanks in advance.
Mark
I'd like to show different custom productpages per category. How can I create this.
Is it possible to create multiple (product)views and "connect" these to specific categories?
Thanks in advance.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161793
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic custom productpage per category how
Hi,
By default, there is 3 different product page layouts, so what can be done is to customize them as you want, and then in the options of the categories, you just have to select a different product page layout.
By default, there is 3 different product page layouts, so what can be done is to customize them as you want, and then in the options of the categories, you just have to select a different product page layout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: squareweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161883
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic custom productpage per category how
Thanks for the suggestion Xavier, 3 layouts must be sufficient indeed (:- I only need one....
Cheers
Mark
Cheers
Mark
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by squareweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165833
by maison05
Replied by maison05 on topic custom productpage per category how
How can I create more product pages than the default 3 different product page layouts. I need about 5 different product page layouts. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165837
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic custom productpage per category how
Hi,
You just have to create new files in your template folder:
"templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product"
Add files names like: show_xxx.php, and place the content of the view inside.
You just have to create new files in your template folder:
"templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product"
Add files names like: show_xxx.php, and place the content of the view inside.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds