- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How can I turn OFF category titles?
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161838
by gvinson
How can I turn OFF category titles? was created by gvinson
In Hikashop you can display categories with titles, descriptions, and images.
My image has the title built into the image, therefore I do not need to category name to display below it - but I cannot seem to understand how to turn it off. Cuyold someone pleas ehelp me understand this. I have attached a file showing the issue.
Thank You.
My image has the title built into the image, therefore I do not need to category name to display below it - but I cannot seem to understand how to turn it off. Cuyold someone pleas ehelp me understand this. I have attached a file showing the issue.
Thank You.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by gvinson.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161841
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How can I turn OFF category titles?
There is also a selection for only "Image" available. Check again the setting for the menu in question under "Parameters for DIV" and then "Type of item layout". Should work.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds