- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Show title of category on page. Edit FINISH button
- mani619cash
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161866
by mani619cash
Show title of category on page. Edit FINISH button was created by mani619cash
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I have a Categories Module and a Menu associated (and a "product listing module" associated to that Menu) to it which lists the products in that category upon clicking that category. I want to know how do I display Category Name when a category's items are displayed ... ???
Second question
How can I change the text of "Finish" button of cart???
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I have a Categories Module and a Menu associated (and a "product listing module" associated to that Menu) to it which lists the products in that category upon clicking that category. I want to know how do I display Category Name when a category's items are displayed ... ???
Second question
How can I change the text of "Finish" button of cart???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #161899
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show title of category on page. Edit FINISH button
Hello,
1. You should probably set the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option of your category listing content menu to NO
2. By editing your translation file : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
1. You should probably set the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option of your category listing content menu to NO
2. By editing your translation file : www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds