- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Problems displaying product images in category.
12 years 3 months ago #162001
by sashco
Problems displaying product images in category. was created by sashco
Simply put: this is probably my problem, and I just can't figure it out, but here goes:
I create a product, and a category. I link the category in the main menu of joomla. Everything works great, but there is no image in the category page (I want thumbnails for products).
I create a product, and a category. I link the category in the main menu of joomla. Everything works great, but there is no image in the category page (I want thumbnails for products).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems displaying product images in category.
Hi,
Please provide a link to the page so that we can see what you did and analyze the HTML.
Please provide a link to the page so that we can see what you did and analyze the HTML.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162411
by sashco
Replied by sashco on topic Problems displaying product images in category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162435
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems displaying product images in category.
Hi,
As far as I can see, that's because you changed the "item box layout" option of your products listing to a layout without the image.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit your products listing module (id 719) and set the item box layout option to "image and title" and you should then see the images.
As far as I can see, that's because you changed the "item box layout" option of your products listing to a layout without the image.
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit your products listing module (id 719) and set the item box layout option to "image and title" and you should then see the images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162512
by sashco
Replied by sashco on topic Problems displaying product images in category.
Nicolas,
That is what it is set to, and I still do not see any images. I have not messed with defaults of anything, I just installed it and started adding products. It is not showing the images for the products in the category.
That is what it is set to, and I still do not see any images. I have not messed with defaults of anything, I just installed it and started adding products. It is not showing the images for the products in the category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162533
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems displaying product images in category.
Hi,
Then it means that you turned off the "thumbnail" option of the configuration so that HikaShop doesn't generate thumbnails for images and thus the image is only on the product page, in full size.
Then it means that you turned off the "thumbnail" option of the configuration so that HikaShop doesn't generate thumbnails for images and thus the image is only on the product page, in full size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sashco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162646
by sashco
Replied by sashco on topic Problems displaying product images in category.
That fixed the issue. I never disabled that, but I am glad it's fixed now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds