- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Product Display
12 years 3 months ago #162266
by ipshwitz
Product Display was created by ipshwitz
Ok, so I'm missing something in the CSS that for the life of me I can't seem to find. When a product (or group of products) are displayed, they are inside a white box. That's where it shows the price, the product name and whether to add it to the cart. However, I've looked at the front end CSS over and over and I'm not sure which class is the one that controls that white box so I can change the color.
The attached shows which box I'm referring to. I've searched it and there are so many results regarding product display, after scanning through a page or two, I figured I'd just ask again.
The attached shows which box I'm referring to. I've searched it and there are so many results regarding product display, after scanning through a page or two, I figured I'd just ask again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162268
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Product Display
You should be able to set the color you want in the HikaShop backend under -> Display -> either Content menus or Content modules, depending on what it is -> select the menu/module in question -> section Parameters for DIV -> Item box background color. Change, save, test.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds