- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Hide Subcategories
- gobbly2100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #162483
by gobbly2100
Hide Subcategories was created by gobbly2100
Hi folks,
I am in the process of moving from Joomla Simple Caddy to Hikashop but I have a small problem.
How can I hide the sub categories on this page? www.flairwithflowers.co.uk/categories/category/funeral-flowers
The reason for my request is that some of my products require extra form fields on the product page, to do this for specific products I have to assign the form fields to specific categories which means some of the products are assigned to multiple categories.
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
I am in the process of moving from Joomla Simple Caddy to Hikashop but I have a small problem.
How can I hide the sub categories on this page? www.flairwithflowers.co.uk/categories/category/funeral-flowers
The reason for my request is that some of my products require extra form fields on the product page, to do this for specific products I have to assign the form fields to specific categories which means some of the products are assigned to multiple categories.
Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162498
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hide Subcategories
Hi,
To hide the subcategories you have to edit the menu HikaShop options and for the element filtering select "none".
You have probably too to edit the options of the associated module, to edit the display of the products.
Hope this will help you, if not, thanks to give a more concrete example
To hide the subcategories you have to edit the menu HikaShop options and for the element filtering select "none".
You have probably too to edit the options of the associated module, to edit the display of the products.
Hope this will help you, if not, thanks to give a more concrete example
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds