Skip to main content

Add user to multiple user groups after purchase

More
12 years 3 months ago #162614 by EricL
I'm using Hikashop Business and I like to know if it is possible to add users to multiple usergroups after purchase. this would be depending on their purchase. (product code). At the moment I can only select a single group on the article page.

Any possibilities?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162620 by Xavier
Hi,

It's possible to set one user group per product, so if the customer buy many items with different user group assigned so he will be in many user groups.

If you want to add many user groups when buying only one product, so it will require a custom plugin.
Here is some documentation:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...r-documentation.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum