- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Categories show up on product page
12 years 3 months ago #162659
by fmattheu
Categories show up on product page was created by fmattheu
-- url of the page with the problem --
www.everythingayurvedic.com/hikashop-men...t/14-bracelet-taurus
-- HikaShop version -- Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5,17
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- FireFox 30
I want to eliminate the category menu from the bottom of my product pages as can be seen on the link above or the attached file. The only module that I have published is the Shopping Cart. I noticed another user modified their unpublished module and had some improvement, but it didn't work for me.
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2,5,17
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- FireFox 30
I want to eliminate the category menu from the bottom of my product pages as can be seen on the link above or the attached file. The only module that I have published is the Shopping Cart. I noticed another user modified their unpublished module and had some improvement, but it didn't work for me.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162699
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Categories show up on product page
Hi,
Go in the HikaShop configuration, click on the "select" button of the "modules under the product page" option and disable the module there and save the popup and the configuration.
Go in the HikaShop configuration, click on the "select" button of the "modules under the product page" option and disable the module there and save the popup and the configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fmattheu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162879
by fmattheu
Replied by fmattheu on topic Categories show up on product page
I thought I had disabled it from there. But I hadn't. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds