- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products
- 5smallstones
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #162914
by 5smallstones
Related Products was created by 5smallstones
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- :5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I would like to remove the 'related products' heading that is appearing under the individual product information - how do I do this?
Thanks,
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- :5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I would like to remove the 'related products' heading that is appearing under the individual product information - how do I do this?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #162916
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Related Products
Hello,
You'll be able to do that by removing the module from the "Modules under the product page" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
You'll be able to do that by removing the module from the "Modules under the product page" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds