- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Hide unpublished values of Characteristics
12 years 3 months ago #162983
by drock
Hide unpublished values of Characteristics was created by drock
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have some chemical products which sold as various weight of packages. Like 100g, 250g, 500g, etc. So I created a Charactaristics with Product Weight and added values into is as 100g, 250g, 500g,1000g, 2500g, etc.
Now when I am adding the characteristics into my product and add price to the selected weight that product in available and unpublish the rest. Like I have only 100g and 250g ackages for a product. So, I unpublish the rest of the values. The problem is in front end I can see all the option of packages from 100g to 2500g as drop down. Though the unpublished values doesnt let me see "Add to cart" button. Its showing "No Stock".
My question is how can I able to show only the published values? What is the reason that unpublished values are showing?
Thanks a lot
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have some chemical products which sold as various weight of packages. Like 100g, 250g, 500g, etc. So I created a Charactaristics with Product Weight and added values into is as 100g, 250g, 500g,1000g, 2500g, etc.
Now when I am adding the characteristics into my product and add price to the selected weight that product in available and unpublish the rest. Like I have only 100g and 250g ackages for a product. So, I unpublish the rest of the values. The problem is in front end I can see all the option of packages from 100g to 2500g as drop down. Though the unpublished values doesnt let me see "Add to cart" button. Its showing "No Stock".
My question is how can I able to show only the published values? What is the reason that unpublished values are showing?
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide unpublished values of Characteristics
Hi,
It's because the option "Display out of stock products" of the configuration is turned on on your website. Turn it off and you won't see them.
It's because the option "Display out of stock products" of the configuration is turned on on your website. Turn it off and you won't see them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drock
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163086
by drock
Replied by drock on topic Hide unpublished values of Characteristics
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the guidance. Keep up the good work
Thanks for the guidance. Keep up the good work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds