Skip to main content

Strange product detail layout behavior

More
12 years 2 months ago #163376 by swanborn
I have a problem regarding the product detail page. As far as I can see all tables, DIV's through HikaShop are being displayed correctly, except one, and that is the product detail page. For one or another reason only the product detail page is making the page smaller.

The original width of the content page is 860px, but when showing the product detail page the width of the content page is falling back to only 550px.

I tried to find the problem in the default template as well as in CSS, but also in the template scripts. But how hard I tried to find it, I came up with nothing.

Is there anyone else with the same problem and (of course even better) with the solution for this problem?

Hope that somebody can help me out.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Mike

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.raddtp.nl/anatomie
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163383 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Mike,
Can you give me a link to the page where you are having your issue so that I can directly test it ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163482 by swanborn
Hello Mohamed,

Thanks for your reply.
The link to the web pages are:
Hope you can help me out.

Best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163486 by Xavier
Hi,

This seems to be a template issue, in the reduced width page the modules of the sidebar1 are placed in a HTML <strong> tag.
And this is why the column is more on the left than on the other page.

So, I suggest to contact the Artisteer team in order to know why this is happening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum