- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Social Plugin Language
- london.scrapper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163422
by london.scrapper
Hikashop Social Plugin Language was created by london.scrapper
I have enabled hikashop social Networks plugin.
My shop's default language is english, but facebook button and the language for this plugin is shown in French. How can I change it to show in English?
Recommander Partager Soyez le premier de vos amis à recommander ça.
My shop's default language is english, but facebook button and the language for this plugin is shown in French. How can I change it to show in English?
Recommander Partager Soyez le premier de vos amis à recommander ça.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163456
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Social Plugin Language
Hi,
Facebook will display its button with the language of your browser automatically. Change your browser's main language to english and you'll see it in english. That means that your users will always see it in a language they understand.
Facebook will display its button with the language of your browser automatically. Change your browser's main language to english and you'll see it in english. That means that your users will always see it in a language they understand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: london.scrapper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- london.scrapper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163928
by london.scrapper
Replied by london.scrapper on topic Hikashop Social Plugin Language
I have checked my browser language is English, everything in Joomla and Hikashop is shown in English.
But Social plugin content is not displayed in English.
see screenshot below.
You can view it here:
trade.greatengland.co.uk/component/hikas...-take-all?Itemid=645
Please help me fix this issue.
But Social plugin content is not displayed in English.
see screenshot below.
You can view it here:
trade.greatengland.co.uk/component/hikas...-take-all?Itemid=645
Please help me fix this issue.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by london.scrapper.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163929
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Social Plugin Language
Hi,
You are using HikaShop 2.1.1
When you open a thread, we ask for information, like your HikaShop version number, your joomla version number, etc.
Thanks to this information, I can tell you that you have to update.
According to the change log, we made a fix in HikaShop 2.1.2
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
You are using HikaShop 2.1.1
When you open a thread, we ask for information, like your HikaShop version number, your joomla version number, etc.
Thanks to this information, I can tell you that you have to update.
According to the change log, we made a fix in HikaShop 2.1.2
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
We now properly handle the current language for the facebook buttons in xfbml mode
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- london.scrapper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #163968
by london.scrapper
Replied by london.scrapper on topic Hikashop Social Plugin Language
I have extensively modified hikashop to meet our needs. I am afraid if I upgrade I am going to loose all the customisation.
Is there a quick fix or a work around that I can use for the tins being.
In the meanwhile I will upgrade hikashop in a test environment.
Thanks in advance.
Is there a quick fix or a work around that I can use for the tins being.
In the meanwhile I will upgrade hikashop in a test environment.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163972
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Social Plugin Language
Hi,
You can simply use the plugin from the latest release.
Just updating the content of the plugin and not update HikaShop.
Regards,
You can simply use the plugin from the latest release.
Just updating the content of the plugin and not update HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds