- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Display price in Page Title
- london.scrapper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163934
by london.scrapper
Display price in Page Title was created by london.scrapper
Hi
I am trying to show the product price in the page title.
I have used following.
$doc =& JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->setTitle($this->element->product_name.' '.$this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id));
But for some reason, price is shown £0.00
How can I show the price here,
Thanks in advance.
- Imran
I am trying to show the product price in the page title.
I have used following.
$doc =& JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->setTitle($this->element->product_name.' '.$this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id));
But for some reason, price is shown £0.00
How can I show the price here,
Thanks in advance.
- Imran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- london.scrapper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #163969
by london.scrapper
Replied by london.scrapper on topic Display price in Page Title
You can ignore this post, I ve managed to fix it.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163970
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display price in Page Title
Hi,
Good to know that your problem is solved.
Regards,
Good to know that your problem is solved.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds