Problem with product contact url in email
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164136
by Milli05
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Problem with product contact url in email was created by Milli05
Hi!
I have some products that has characteristics. Eg.: teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/hikashop-me...ny-kombinacio-vertex
If I click on the "more information" button (Kérdezzen a termékről), the email goes out fine, but as I have virtual product after some settings in the characteristics, the url of the product shown in the email sent is wrong. When I click on it, it diercts on a new product page.
teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/administrat...roduct&task=edit&cid []=158715
What to do?
Thanks!
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have some products that has characteristics. Eg.: teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/hikashop-me...ny-kombinacio-vertex
If I click on the "more information" button (Kérdezzen a termékről), the email goes out fine, but as I have virtual product after some settings in the characteristics, the url of the product shown in the email sent is wrong. When I click on it, it diercts on a new product page.
teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/administrat...roduct&task=edit&cid []=158715
What to do?
Thanks!
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- :5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Milli05.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164147
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with product contact url in email
Hi,
The product 157815 should be a variant of your main product (158767).
Regarding the link you pasted, the end of the link is not included (just after the cid).
Maybe this link will work better :
teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/administrat...task=edit&cid=158715
Regards,
The product 157815 should be a variant of your main product (158767).
Regarding the link you pasted, the end of the link is not included (just after the cid).
Maybe this link will work better :
teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/administrat...task=edit&cid=158715
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Milli05
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164214
by Milli05
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Replied by Milli05 on topic Problem with product contact url in email
Yes, sorry, the link I've pasted in was not quite correct, but you got it anyway. So this is a variant and I can get to the product itself by clicking on the 'Go to the main product' button.
Is that correct?
Is that correct?
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164219
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with product contact url in email
Hi,
Yes it's indeed correct.
Yes it's indeed correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Milli05
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164337
by Milli05
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Replied by Milli05 on topic Problem with product contact url in email
Great, thank you!
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds