- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Change button text color
12 years 2 months ago #164263
by Arbenn
Change button text color was created by Arbenn
Hello
I'm not sure if this is the correct category and if this question hasn't been asked before but i couldn't find an answer anywhere.
On my website the Proceed to checkout and the add to cart button are almost unreadable. The button is blue and the button text is grey.
Is there a way to either change the button or the button text to white so it is readable again?
I'm using the helix 2 framework and template
Thanks in advance
Ruben
I'm not sure if this is the correct category and if this question hasn't been asked before but i couldn't find an answer anywhere.
On my website the Proceed to checkout and the add to cart button are almost unreadable. The button is blue and the button text is grey.
Is there a way to either change the button or the button text to white so it is readable again?
I'm using the helix 2 framework and template
Thanks in advance
Ruben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164266
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change button text color
Hi,
You have to edit the css properties for this button.
Thanks to read this tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
You have to edit the css properties for this button.
Thanks to read this tutorial:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164485
by Arbenn
Replied by Arbenn on topic Change button text color
Thank you,
I'll look at it as soon as possible
I'll look at it as soon as possible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds