- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
White screen when accessing products
12 years 2 months ago #164348
by hdouglas
White screen when accessing products was created by hdouglas
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
sportsmark.net/build/administrator/index...ikashop&ctrl=product
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0 and Chrome 35.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message shown
A product was added to the system and for some reason it appears the image caused an issue whereby now it is impossible to view the admin products page. All that happens is a white screen appears with no content. Image was a rather large (5mb) jpg image.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0 and Chrome 35.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message shown
A product was added to the system and for some reason it appears the image caused an issue whereby now it is impossible to view the admin products page. All that happens is a white screen appears with no content. Image was a rather large (5mb) jpg image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #164365
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic White screen when accessing products
Hello,
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
If you are having a white screen, can you :All that happens is a white screen appears with no content
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- graveltravel
-
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164643
by graveltravel
Replied by graveltravel on topic White screen when accessing products
Hello,
I have exactly the same. I added a few products, removed some example products, and now the hikashop_product_page isn't working properly anymore. The product page will come up, but the layout is totally distroyed. It looks that the css file isn't loading.I'll have a look with the debug mod switched on.
Attached you'll find a screen print, and the html that is generated.
This is the Joomla Debug information:
Warning: require_once(/storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/includes/application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/components/com_jcomments/classes/plugin.php on line 59 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/includes/application.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/components/com_jcomments/classes/plugin.php on line 59
Kind regards, Eric
I have exactly the same. I added a few products, removed some example products, and now the hikashop_product_page isn't working properly anymore. The product page will come up, but the layout is totally distroyed. It looks that the css file isn't loading.I'll have a look with the debug mod switched on.
Attached you'll find a screen print, and the html that is generated.
This is the Joomla Debug information:
Warning: require_once(/storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/includes/application.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/components/com_jcomments/classes/plugin.php on line 59 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/includes/application.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/web/public/sites/shop.graveltravel.nl/components/com_jcomments/classes/plugin.php on line 59
Kind regards, Eric
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by graveltravel. Reason: Joomla debug info added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- graveltravel
-
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #164645
by graveltravel
Replied by graveltravel on topic White screen when accessing products
Hi,
I solved it! The debug message mentioned Jcomments. So I uninstalled all Jcomments components thru Extension Manager. Uninstalling came with a few errors of not installed files etc. So, there was certainly something wrong with the previous installation of Jcomments. Next I downloaded the latest version of Jcomments 3.0.4 and re-installed the package.
This did the trick
Solved! 
Kind regards, Eric
I solved it! The debug message mentioned Jcomments. So I uninstalled all Jcomments components thru Extension Manager. Uninstalling came with a few errors of not installed files etc. So, there was certainly something wrong with the previous installation of Jcomments. Next I downloaded the latest version of Jcomments 3.0.4 and re-installed the package.
This did the trick
Kind regards, Eric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds