- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Stop product pictures from zooming in
12 years 2 months ago #164424
by mab299
Stop product pictures from zooming in was created by mab299
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.addaxdesign.co
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : ??
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Cpanel, joomla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Basically the title says it all. On my products listing pages/ category listing pages when you scroll over the picture a window with a moveable zoomed-in image shows up. I'm just wondering if it's possible to stop this feature and if so how. Thanks in advance for the help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : ??
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Cpanel, joomla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Basically the title says it all. On my products listing pages/ category listing pages when you scroll over the picture a window with a moveable zoomed-in image shows up. I'm just wondering if it's possible to stop this feature and if so how. Thanks in advance for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164447
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stop product pictures from zooming in
Hi,
That's an effect added by your template.
I think that removing the code:
from the file
www.addaxdesign.co/templates/gk_storefront/css/hikashop.css
should do the trick. I would recommend to contact the template developer for a proper answer on the question.
That's an effect added by your template.
I think that removing the code:
Code:
.hikashop_product_image a:hover img {
-webkit-transform: scale(1.6);
-moz-transform: scale(1.6);
-ms-transform: scale(1.6);
-o-transform: scale(1.6);
transform: scale(1.6);
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: mab299
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164516
by mab299
Replied by mab299 on topic Stop product pictures from zooming in
Thanks so much that worked perfectly! Any idea on what code should be deleted to stop the pop up window with the moveable zoom that show up on the individual product page that lists price, description, etc? Thanks again for the assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164554
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stop product pictures from zooming in
Hi,
That's also come from your template. I don't know how they do it. The best would be to contact them for that. It should be quite easy to remove I suppose.
That's also come from your template. I don't know how they do it. The best would be to contact them for that. It should be quite easy to remove I suppose.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds