- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
can we do both-quantity box and add to cart button
12 years 2 months ago #164466
by tinadevi
can we do both-quantity box and add to cart button was created by tinadevi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :see attached images
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi there,
The subject says it all. Here's an example of what I'm looking to achieve.
Is this possible?
Thank you!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi there,
The subject says it all. Here's an example of what I'm looking to achieve.
Is this possible?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #164471
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic can we do both-quantity box and add to cart button
Hello,
This is probably a CSS issue, you'll just have to increase the width of that quantity field by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
This is probably a CSS issue, you'll just have to increase the width of that quantity field by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164656
by tinadevi
Replied by tinadevi on topic can we do both-quantity box and add to cart button
Hi Mohammed,
I'm sorry. I should have been more clear.
I am referring to the product listing page where you see all the items in a particular category.
What I'd like to do is have both a quantity box and an add to cart button on each item. Can you help me with the code to implement this?
Right now I can choose either the quantity box or the add to cart button but not both. My client is insisting on both.
Thank you!
Tina
I'm sorry. I should have been more clear.
I am referring to the product listing page where you see all the items in a particular category.
What I'd like to do is have both a quantity box and an add to cart button on each item. Can you help me with the code to implement this?
Right now I can choose either the quantity box or the add to cart button but not both. My client is insisting on both.
Thank you!
Tina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic can we do both-quantity box and add to cart button
Hi,
Ah ok. In that case, you want to do that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...t-listing.html#24537
Ah ok. In that case, you want to do that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...t-listing.html#24537
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinadevi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165041
by tinadevi
Replied by tinadevi on topic can we do both-quantity box and add to cart button
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for the link. It's exactly what I needed!
Tina
Thank you for the link. It's exactly what I needed!
Tina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds