Skip to main content

contact us for more information button/display

More
12 years 2 months ago #164905 by wendell01
-- url of the page with the problem -- : predictablesurgical.com/index.php/advanc...product/1-midmark-m9
-- HikaShop version -- 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer 1.0.0600.17207
not an error message.

The "CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION" link colors do not show the text. I am using Joomlashine JSN GRUVE template but need to know fi I can change this in Hikashop or what would you recommend.

Please see attached image. the gray box should read "CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION" and brings up a form.

Also can I modify that form.

Thanks,
Wendell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #164935 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Wendell,
Using this kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
Code:
.hikashop_product_contact_main .hikashop_cart_input_button { color: white !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum