- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to eliminate weight display in product title
12 years 2 months ago #165031
by joebuck22
How to eliminate weight display in product title was created by joebuck22
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
balloudawg.com/shop/product/82-cello-poster-bed
-- template being used: JMcreatrix
-- HikaShop version -- : 1405171505
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0 , Safari 6.1.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want to eliminate the weight being shown after the product name. If I set the data to zero in the product weight, then parentheses are shown "( )" after the title. Thanks ahead of time for any help.
-- template being used: JMcreatrix
-- HikaShop version -- : 1405171505
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0 , Safari 6.1.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I want to eliminate the weight being shown after the product name. If I set the data to zero in the product weight, then parentheses are shown "( )" after the title. Thanks ahead of time for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165053
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to eliminate weight display in product title
Hi,
This is not something done by HikaShop but by a customization of the product page, either by yourself, or by your template.
So we can't say exactly what to do as we don't know exactly how the product page was customized.
I guess that the modifications have been done to the "show_default" view file that you can edit via the menu Display>Views. If you didn't do these modifications, I would recommend to contact your template provider for a precise answer.
This is not something done by HikaShop but by a customization of the product page, either by yourself, or by your template.
So we can't say exactly what to do as we don't know exactly how the product page was customized.
I guess that the modifications have been done to the "show_default" view file that you can edit via the menu Display>Views. If you didn't do these modifications, I would recommend to contact your template provider for a precise answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joebuck22
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165167
by joebuck22
Replied by joebuck22 on topic How to eliminate weight display in product title
Thanks Nicolas. The lead to the "show_default" view file was all I needed. I edited the code and no problem now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds