- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Not showing products found in the root category- c
12 years 2 months ago #165034
by maestroc
Not showing products found in the root category- c was created by maestroc
I'm new to Hikashop and have imported an old VM shop into a new Joomla 3 install with Hikashop. I'm hoping someone can tell me what I have set wrong with my menu link to the shop.
I have the menu link set to Category Listing. When you go into it it shows all of the categories in a table as it should, but when I go into a category it does not show any of the individual products in that category because they are out of stock (zero quantity). Is there a way to make Hikashop show items that are out of stock?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.straightarrowhosting.net/~sawstemp/r...ategory-listing.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have the menu link set to Category Listing. When you go into it it shows all of the categories in a table as it should, but when I go into a category it does not show any of the individual products in that category because they are out of stock (zero quantity). Is there a way to make Hikashop show items that are out of stock?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.straightarrowhosting.net/~sawstemp/r...ategory-listing.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165054
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not showing products found in the root category- c
Hi,
Yes, it's possible. Just turn on the option "Display out of stock products" of the Display tab of the configuration.
Yes, it's possible. Just turn on the option "Display out of stock products" of the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds