- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Not show product in sub-categories
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165076
by penguinlvt
Not show product in sub-categories was created by penguinlvt
Dear all,
Please advise me why not show product, although the products still show from features product. I added 1 product for this sub-category.
Thank you,
P/s: this is my product: www.gicamart.com/component/hikashop/product/66-may-cau-gf-130
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.gicamart.com/s-n-ph-m/category/18-may-cau
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please advise me why not show product, although the products still show from features product. I added 1 product for this sub-category.
Thank you,
P/s: this is my product: www.gicamart.com/component/hikashop/product/66-may-cau-gf-130
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.gicamart.com/s-n-ph-m/category/18-may-cau
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by penguinlvt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #165164
by penguinlvt
Replied by penguinlvt on topic Not show product in sub-categories
Does anyone help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #165084
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Not show product in sub-categories
Hello,
Thanks.
I didn't totally understood your issue, can you please explain it with more details ?Please advise me why not show product, although the products still show from features product. I added 1 product for this sub-category.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #165203
by penguinlvt
Replied by penguinlvt on topic Not show product in sub-categories
Thank you for your reply,
I created categories: Product catgory -> Fishing & Accessories -> Reels
I added a product in Reels sub-category
My Products menu choose Category Listing but when I browse to Reels sub-category, this product is not showed?
But if I choose from SJ Listing Tabs for Hikashop on homepage, it appear. And the same for all products I have
Please advise me why? Thank you.
I created categories: Product catgory -> Fishing & Accessories -> Reels
I added a product in Reels sub-category
My Products menu choose Category Listing but when I browse to Reels sub-category, this product is not showed?
But if I choose from SJ Listing Tabs for Hikashop on homepage, it appear. And the same for all products I have
Please advise me why? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165307
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Not show product in sub-categories
This indicates that your categories listing menu is not configured properly.
Please go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu and provide a screenshot of all the page so that we can see what you did.
Please go in the menu Display->Content menus, edit your menu and provide a screenshot of all the page so that we can see what you did.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #165349
by penguinlvt
Replied by penguinlvt on topic Not show product in sub-categories
Thank you for your support, I solved this problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #225696
by dklbwf
Replied by dklbwf on topic Not show product in sub-categories
Hello penguinivt,
How exactly did you solve this issue. I have same issue with my sub-categories
Thanks
How exactly did you solve this issue. I have same issue with my sub-categories
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds