Skip to main content

Header above cateogory

More
12 years 2 months ago #165463 by dvankeulen
I would like to know how I can place a header above a category I've put some text in the description box but this doesn't seem to do anything.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165589 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Header above cateogory
Hi,

You need to edit your menu via the menu Display>Content menus and turn on the option "show description". Then you should see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165601 by dvankeulen
Replied by dvankeulen on topic Header above cateogory
And what if I don't see it? Because I enabled it and the area is still empty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165605 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Header above cateogory
Hi,

Please provide some screenshot of your configuration or a link to your website.
Without any futher details, it will be too difficult for us (to not say impossible) to provide you a solution for your problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165679 by dvankeulen
Replied by dvankeulen on topic Header above cateogory


This is in Categories listing as you can see. i've also enabled it in Webshop and brand listing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #165692 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
1. Did you set a description through your categories configuration page ?
2. Can you give me a link to your category listing configuration page, so that I can directly check it and see what is the ID of your category listing content menu ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum