- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Hide product fields
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165500
by gerganad
Hi,
I have read almost every post on the topic, but I still cannot manage to solve my problem. I would like to hide some fields for the products as shown on the printscreen attached. I cannot understand where can I change this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-backend.html#163930
"No there is no option to do that, so if you don't want them to be displayed, you'll just have to use some CSS property like :
display : none;
Or directly edit the code of files of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"."
I want the vendors to change the details for their products, but they will be confused with so much information= I want to display for the vendors only certain fields.
Thanks in advance for your help
Hide product fields was created by gerganad
Hi,
I have read almost every post on the topic, but I still cannot manage to solve my problem. I would like to hide some fields for the products as shown on the printscreen attached. I cannot understand where can I change this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-backend.html#163930
"No there is no option to do that, so if you don't want them to be displayed, you'll just have to use some CSS property like :
display : none;
Or directly edit the code of files of your back-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views"."
I want the vendors to change the details for their products, but they will be confused with so much information= I want to display for the vendors only certain fields.
Thanks in advance for your help
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by gerganad.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165529
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hide product fields
Hi,
For your HikaMarket question, please use the HikaMarket forum. Thanks !
You can change the vendor ACL to limit what yours vendors would be able to do.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...et-presentation.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-configuration.html
Regards,
For your HikaMarket question, please use the HikaMarket forum. Thanks !
You can change the vendor ACL to limit what yours vendors would be able to do.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...et-presentation.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-configuration.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerganad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds