- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Title of "Related products" module
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165541
by bisebaer
Title of "Related products" module was created by bisebaer
-- url of the page with the problem -- : (not accessible)
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter, 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31.0
For some reason, I can't get to display the title of the related products module: it only displays the category title, although I have the title enabled. (See attachments: only "CD"s" is displayed, not "Verwante producten - Related products").
I have probably overlooked something, or is this a bug?
Many thanks in advance for your help!
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter, 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31.0
For some reason, I can't get to display the title of the related products module: it only displays the category title, although I have the title enabled. (See attachments: only "CD"s" is displayed, not "Verwante producten - Related products").
I have probably overlooked something, or is this a bug?
Many thanks in advance for your help!
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bisebaer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165656
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Title of "Related products" module
Hi,
The "CD's" is added by the option "group per category".
There was a problem in the HikaShop view but this problem has been fixed in HikaShop 2.3.2
Do you have a view override for some product listing views ?
Regards,
The "CD's" is added by the option "group per category".
There was a problem in the HikaShop view but this problem has been fixed in HikaShop 2.3.2
Do you have a view override for some product listing views ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bisebaer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165664
by bisebaer
Replied by bisebaer on topic Title of "Related products" module
Ah, thanks for the quick reply: changing the "group per category"-option to "All sub-elements" did the trick: now I get the title "Related products", which is what I was looking for.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds