- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Products
I want to display my products next to each other like 4 or 5 on a row. Now
irt shows like this www.ncom.be/categories-listing/category/socket-1150
Something I forgot?
Best Regards, Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sry
www.ncom.be/hikashop-menu-for-categories...egory/21-socket-1150
I also have a dot point in front off my product. What is that?
Best Regards,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Both issues comes from the fact that you turned on the "use bootstrap design" option of the HikaShop configuration while your Joomla template is not compatible with bootstrap. Turn off the option and it will solve both.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes I know but I don't want that the shop shows the categories de sub catogeries on my main page like in the screenshot above.
Because the categories al already in the left menu
Best Regards, Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Does it solve your issue if you set the "Show sub categories" option of the category listing content menu which have the id number 109 to NO CHILD.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Then, you need instead to edit the left module (id 100) via the menu Display>content modules and set the "Link on main categories" option to "no". Then, it should work like you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is just a CSS issue that you can easily solve by adding that CSS code on your website:
.pane-sliders h3.title span{ padding-left : 20px !important; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it and I'm correctly redirected to a product listing : www.ncom.be/menu/category/socket-1150
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
what I want is when I click for example on processors that it gives me a dropdown menu (categorie on 2 levels) and when I push
socket 1150 is give me the products next to my menu. Now I have like a menu with sub categories and a second menu that makes
Socket 1150, Socket 2011-V3, etc. that last I don't want that.
1. I need categories on 2 levels menu with subcategories in a dropdown menu
2. That my products show next to my menu. Now it just opens a new page
I hope this information is good enough to give me a good solution
kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So if I understand correctly, your problem is that the module of the categories on the left disappears when you click on a category ?
To avoid that, you need to edit your category module via the Joomla modules manager and make sure that you assign it to all the hikashop menu items, espcially the "hikashop menu for category listing").
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
well kind of yes. But already fixed the menus now. but when I click for example processors --> Socket 1150 It just opens
a new windowpage (try it) but this is not how I want it. I just want when I click on it it just opens next to my menus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.