- Posts: 86248
- Thank you received: 14235
Products
11 years 11 months ago #177560
by nicolas
I'm not able to reproduce the problem.
I tried on several browsers but that link does not open a new window page.
That's where I'm clicking: take.ms/9FZPf
I tried on several browsers but that link does not open a new window page.
That's where I'm clicking: take.ms/9FZPf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177703
by Ncom
Hi,
how is it when i click on my moederborden --> socket 1150 it shows my processors instead. I already checked my products but
these are in the correct categories. SOmething I missed?
Kind Regards
how is it when i click on my moederborden --> socket 1150 it shows my processors instead. I already checked my products but
these are in the correct categories. SOmething I missed?
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177718
by nicolas
Hi,
The issue is because in the "menu" option of your category listing module, you need to select a menu item of the type "HikaShop category listing". You'll find that option when editing your module via the menu Display>Content modules of the HikaShop backend.
The issue is because in the "menu" option of your category listing module, you need to select a menu item of the type "HikaShop category listing". You'll find that option when editing your module via the menu Display>Content modules of the HikaShop backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177757
by 4Aces
Hi!
Tell me how to make 2 different product description? One next to the item (1), and a detailed description of the goods (2).
prntscr.com/518cit
And:
How to do that when zoom the image quality does not deteriorate? prntscr.com/518lev
Tell me how to make 2 different product description? One next to the item (1), and a detailed description of the goods (2).
prntscr.com/518cit
And:
How to do that when zoom the image quality does not deteriorate? prntscr.com/518lev
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by 4Aces.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177875
by nicolas
Hi,
@Ncom : Well, I checked your website and I see that you changed your module's menu setting like I said and that it's now working:
take.ms/EvRUw
@4Aces : You can create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Views (Essential and Business editions only) in order to be able to enter that second description in your product. It will display automatically on the right side of the product page and the main description will display automatically at the bottom.
Regarding the zoom, it shouldn't deteriorate. Please provide a link to the page so that we can see the issue.
@Ncom : Well, I checked your website and I see that you changed your module's menu setting like I said and that it's now working:
take.ms/EvRUw
@4Aces : You can create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Views (Essential and Business editions only) in order to be able to enter that second description in your product. It will display automatically on the right side of the product page and the main description will display automatically at the bottom.
Regarding the zoom, it shouldn't deteriorate. Please provide a link to the page so that we can see the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4Aces
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177914
by 4Aces
s-kol.ru/palto-rozovyj-son-s-vorotnikom
the site is still in development
image adjustments screenshot prntscr.com/52jzz6
image adjustments screenshot prntscr.com/52jzz6
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by 4Aces.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177964
by nicolas
Hi,
The zoom on that page comes from something called gkZoom which is apparently a feature of your template.
I see two problems with it:
1. The zoomed image is pixelated
2. The zoomed image doesn't work after you change the variant selection
As this is something relative to your template, and we don't know how that works, you need to contact your template provider so that they can address the problems.
The zoom on that page comes from something called gkZoom which is apparently a feature of your template.
I see two problems with it:
1. The zoomed image is pixelated
2. The zoomed image doesn't work after you change the variant selection
As this is something relative to your template, and we don't know how that works, you need to contact your template provider so that they can address the problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4Aces
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178018
by 4Aces
A support service template accused component Hikashop.. (
"I believe this should be configurable in Hikashop settings. Unfortunately I'm not Hikashop expert so You should ask this question on their forum."
"I believe this should be configurable in Hikashop settings. Unfortunately I'm not Hikashop expert so You should ask this question on their forum."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178041
by nicolas
They are wrong...
As I don't know how their zooming system works, I can only recommend you to remove it (maybe there is an option in the template to deactivate it ?) and use instead a third party zoome extension which doesn't have that issue like MagicZoom:
www.magictoolbox.com/hikashop/
As I don't know how their zooming system works, I can only recommend you to remove it (maybe there is an option in the template to deactivate it ?) and use instead a third party zoome extension which doesn't have that issue like MagicZoom:
www.magictoolbox.com/hikashop/
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4Aces
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds