- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Display product from all subcategories
12 years 2 months ago #166266
by Buradi
Display product from all subcategories was created by Buradi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
Hi,
I´m new to hikashop and after some experimenting and looking I can´t find a way to do this:
I have my menu as follows:
-Category 1
--Subcategory 1
--Subcategory 2
-Category 2
--Subcateory 3
--Subcategory 4
What I´m trying to do is in my menu when I click on category 1 it displays the two subcateories and what I want from it is to display the products from the two categories and if I click on one of the subcategories I want it to display only the products from that subcategory.
Thanks
Hi,
I´m new to hikashop and after some experimenting and looking I can´t find a way to do this:
I have my menu as follows:
-Category 1
--Subcategory 1
--Subcategory 2
-Category 2
--Subcateory 3
--Subcategory 4
What I´m trying to do is in my menu when I click on category 1 it displays the two subcateories and what I want from it is to display the products from the two categories and if I click on one of the subcategories I want it to display only the products from that subcategory.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166270
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display product from all subcategories
Hi,
You can use either the categories listing menu item (if you want a link to the listing of the main categories), or the categories on 2 levels module (if you want the categories to be displayed on a position of your template directly).
Then, in order to show the products of subcategories when you click on a main category, that's possible by changing the "sub element filter" option of the associated products listing module to "all sub elements" instead of "direct sub elements".
You can use either the categories listing menu item (if you want a link to the listing of the main categories), or the categories on 2 levels module (if you want the categories to be displayed on a position of your template directly).
Then, in order to show the products of subcategories when you click on a main category, that's possible by changing the "sub element filter" option of the associated products listing module to "all sub elements" instead of "direct sub elements".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds