- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Position 4 message cannot be removed
- nielsvanharen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #166300
by nielsvanharen
Position 4 message cannot be removed was created by nielsvanharen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
I have bought the JSN glass template and i started to use it with the starter version of hikashop, to see if everything is working properly before i start buying another component (hikashop).
Im having problems in de product details page of my hikashop. it keeps showing
"This is sample module in position right. All modules in this position will be arranged in vertical column. The whole position will be collapsed, if there are no modules published.'
I disabled and later trashed the position right module associated with the message. it still shows up on the product details page. What should i do in this case. Is it a bug or do i need to remove it somewhere in the code.
Thanks in advance
I have bought the JSN glass template and i started to use it with the starter version of hikashop, to see if everything is working properly before i start buying another component (hikashop).
Im having problems in de product details page of my hikashop. it keeps showing
"This is sample module in position right. All modules in this position will be arranged in vertical column. The whole position will be collapsed, if there are no modules published.'
I disabled and later trashed the position right module associated with the message. it still shows up on the product details page. What should i do in this case. Is it a bug or do i need to remove it somewhere in the code.
Thanks in advance
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by nielsvanharen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166302
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Position 4 message cannot be removed
Hi,
I am sorry but this message is not provided by HikaShop but I think it is added by JSN.
Please contact their support for that problem;
Regards,
I am sorry but this message is not provided by HikaShop but I think it is added by JSN.
Please contact their support for that problem;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds