Skip to main content

Shop like Dell website

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #166304 by mirco
Shop like Dell website was created by mirco
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26

I bought Hikashop business, I would like to create a computer shop in my website where you can customize a PC similar to the Dell website.
I would like to start from a basic PC and then customize it, for example to choose the processor between processors loaded as items including description, without having to load new items and with the possibility to enter a discount on the price.
The same applies to other components such as RAM, hard disk, etc..
is it possible?
Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by mirco.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #166306 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shop like Dell website
Hi,

I suppose that you're talking about something like this:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en

It can be done with what we call 'options' in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #166333 by mirco
Replied by mirco on topic Shop like Dell website
www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop/catego...il-tuo-computer.html

I've already done with the options but I have to reinsert the items (eg, processor, hard drive, etc.). While I wish I could insert existing articles with their description.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #166356 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shop like Dell website
You can add existing products as options. However, in that case, you will get only a yes/no dropdown option for that product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum