HS category/prouduct does not display??
12 years 1 month ago #166764
by jameskb
HS category/prouduct does not display?? was created by jameskb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
jameskbtestdomain.com/index.php/register
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I have built the HS categories and product list but I am unable to get them to display when a user clicks on the menu choice Register.
Ideas?
Thanks for your time.
--
JamesKB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I have built the HS categories and product list but I am unable to get them to display when a user clicks on the menu choice Register.
Ideas?
Thanks for your time.
--
JamesKB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166780
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HS category/prouduct does not display??
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you want to achieve.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you want to achieve.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds