- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Show prices on product page
- crazywazza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #167003
by crazywazza
Show prices on product page was created by crazywazza
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.marketmosaics.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
There is probably an answer in the forum, however I have spent the past 2 hours searching and I cannot find anything.
I while ago my boss wanted to take prices off the website, and I followed a forum post to remove the prices. I cannot remember how this was done, and now I have been told to display prices on the website again, and I cannot seem to find where I go to show prices on the product page. At the moment I have no prices showing.
Please help!
Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
There is probably an answer in the forum, however I have spent the past 2 hours searching and I cannot find anything.
I while ago my boss wanted to take prices off the website, and I followed a forum post to remove the prices. I cannot remember how this was done, and now I have been told to display prices on the website again, and I cannot seem to find where I go to show prices on the product page. At the moment I have no prices showing.
Please help!
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #167021
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Show prices on product page
In the HikaShop backend -> System -> Configuration -> Features tab -> right at the top under Main, what's the "Catalogue mode" set to?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by lousyfool.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crazywazza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167076
by crazywazza
Replied by crazywazza on topic Show prices on product page
Hi there
Catalogue is set to Yes. It was always set to yes from the beginning. It was only in about October last year that my boss didn't want the prices on the site. For the life of me, I cannot remember what I read and did to remove the prices.
Catalogue is set to Yes. It was always set to yes from the beginning. It was only in about October last year that my boss didn't want the prices on the site. For the life of me, I cannot remember what I read and did to remove the prices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crazywazza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167079
by crazywazza
Replied by crazywazza on topic Show prices on product page
I have added a screen shot. As you will see, the price is missing on the page.
I would love to get this to work again.
I would love to get this to work again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167082
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Show prices on product page
Uhm, the "Catalogue mode" turns off "Add to cart" buttons only, anyway. So that's not it, of course - sorry.
Then there are two "Display price" switches in the backend:
1. Under System -> Configuration -> Display tab -> Parameters for products (for price display on product pages)
2. In "Content menus" and "Content modules" configurations for product listings, and there again under "Parameters for products"
Make sure they're set to "Yes" everywhere.
If that doesn't help, prices were probably hidden per CSS (Firebug or similar would prove), or per code modification in PHP files.
Then there are two "Display price" switches in the backend:
1. Under System -> Configuration -> Display tab -> Parameters for products (for price display on product pages)
2. In "Content menus" and "Content modules" configurations for product listings, and there again under "Parameters for products"
Make sure they're set to "Yes" everywhere.
If that doesn't help, prices were probably hidden per CSS (Firebug or similar would prove), or per code modification in PHP files.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crazywazza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #167117
by crazywazza
Replied by crazywazza on topic Show prices on product page
Thank you, you are a star.
I think I had gone there but I kept missing the Display Price button.
I feel like such a nincomfooligan!
I think I had gone there but I kept missing the Display Price button.
I feel like such a nincomfooligan!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds