Skip to main content

404 error on all Hikashop pages

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #167172 by harbottle
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Error with safari ios 7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 - Component not found

I have a new site that is not live yet.

Everything seems to be working ok apart from on safari (desktop) and chrome and safari on iOS.
Every page from hikashop has a 404 error when using these borwsers.

I have checked it on safari and chrome on an iPad and they are all 404 errors. Someone noticed it first on safari desktop- (i presume mavericks)

I have tried to disable sef urls and its still the same. No difference.

Other SEF links on the site to K2 etc are fine on all browsers. It only seems to be where hikashop content is loaded

All other browsers seem to be fine too.

The URLS will work ok when accessed directly.. But not from the menu items.

The URL that shows for every 404 error is www.website.com/?itemid=130

I'm stumped..

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Johnny
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by harbottle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167176 by Jerome
Hi,

Like that and without a link to your website, it will be difficult to tell you anything about your trouble.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167221 by harbottle
Hi Jerome,

Do you have a way i can send you the link privately?

I can give you any other info you might need too.

Thanks,

Johnny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #167229 by harbottle
Hi,

I'm ashamed to say that this was a css issue of another menu on the site that sarafi was invisibly rendering on top of the main menu. So you were always clicking the same link. That menu item was not linked to anything... hence the 404.
It was only new versions of safari. I couldn't re-create it myself.

Thankfully the site is not live. :oops:

I hate Apple.

Thanks,

Johnny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum