- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
no images displayed from category
12 years 1 month ago #167371
by scottm74
no images displayed from category was created by scottm74
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
118.127.42.106/~firstaid/index.php/first-aid-products
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31.0
Hi, My issue is that the products in selected category are not displaying when you click on category from the category page, see link to page above. I have a category page set up and linked in my main menu that links to the category display page with all the categories to view, all good, however when you click on 'Latest Specials' category, which has 6 products in that category none of the products in the selected category are displayed? These 6 products are currently displayed with a custom module on the home page, but I'd also like them displayed when you select the category from the categories page, I'm sure this was working a few days ago? Do I have to create a custom module for each category and a hidden menu for each to get these displayed? I'm not sure what to do, any advise would be greatly appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31.0
Hi, My issue is that the products in selected category are not displaying when you click on category from the category page, see link to page above. I have a category page set up and linked in my main menu that links to the category display page with all the categories to view, all good, however when you click on 'Latest Specials' category, which has 6 products in that category none of the products in the selected category are displayed? These 6 products are currently displayed with a custom module on the home page, but I'd also like them displayed when you select the category from the categories page, I'm sure this was working a few days ago? Do I have to create a custom module for each category and a hidden menu for each to get these displayed? I'm not sure what to do, any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167386
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic no images displayed from category
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you don't have any "associated module" for your category listing content menu which have the ID number 202. So the solution will be to :
- Go to your category listing content menu's configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus")
- if you already have an associated module through the "Associated modules" option, just delete it and save
If not
- You should have a notice saying :
Your issue is probably coming from the fact that you don't have any "associated module" for your category listing content menu which have the ID number 202. So the solution will be to :
- Go to your category listing content menu's configuration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus")
- if you already have an associated module through the "Associated modules" option, just delete it and save
If not
- You should have a notice saying :
You'll just have to click on the "clicking here" link.You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by clicking here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167536
by scottm74
Replied by scottm74 on topic no images displayed from category
Hi mate, thanks for that, I ended up deleting the menu from the main menu and recreating it, which solved the problem, thank you for having a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds