- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
{jComments on} issue
- doingmybest
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168051
by doingmybest
{jComments on} issue was created by doingmybest
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 24.0.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When I create a new product, I will click the jComments on button below the description texbox. it adds the test "{jcomments on}" to the content and later the text was shown in the chrome. How to activate jComments? I clicked the display -> views but couldn't find where to activate the jComments.
Thanks.
When I create a new product, I will click the jComments on button below the description texbox. it adds the test "{jcomments on}" to the content and later the text was shown in the chrome. How to activate jComments? I clicked the display -> views but couldn't find where to activate the jComments.
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 24.0.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : When I create a new product, I will click the jComments on button below the description texbox. it adds the test "{jcomments on}" to the content and later the text was shown in the chrome. How to activate jComments? I clicked the display -> views but couldn't find where to activate the jComments.
Thanks.
When I create a new product, I will click the jComments on button below the description texbox. it adds the test "{jcomments on}" to the content and later the text was shown in the chrome. How to activate jComments? I clicked the display -> views but couldn't find where to activate the jComments.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168090
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic {jComments on} issue
Hi,
If you want to activate jComments, go in the configuration of HikaShop and turn on the option "Enable comments on products" and it will display the comment section of jComments for all the products automatically. No need for such tag. That option will only be visible in the configuration of HikaShop if jComments is installed on the website.
If you want to activate jComments, go in the configuration of HikaShop and turn on the option "Enable comments on products" and it will display the comment section of jComments for all the products automatically. No need for such tag. That option will only be visible in the configuration of HikaShop if jComments is installed on the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds