Skip to main content

Hiding Items in Stock

More
12 years 1 month ago #168062 by MegaTron
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

Hi,

I've tried hiding Items in Stock on product by setting X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK configuration to "" in the language file however its still showing.

Additionally, I have an issue whereby after completing checkout through PayPal, the Return To message shows my Paypal email address instead of the name of my site. I've attached a screenshot.

Can you advise please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168088 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hiding Items in Stock
Hi,

1. Note that we handle singular/plural now for the stock. So you need to add a similar override for X_ITEM_IN_STOCK. Other than that, there is no reason for it not to work as long as the modification has been done properly.
Another way you can do it is by adding such CSS on your website:
.hikashop_product_stock_count{ display: none; }

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html

2. This is something handled by PayPal. I suppose that they are using the email of the account instead of the company name because you didn't upgrade your PayPal account to a Business account yet (it's free). I would recommend you to contact PayPal's support about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum