- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Products not showing on frount end
- GeoSpectrum
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168757
by GeoSpectrum
Products not showing on frount end was created by GeoSpectrum
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter: 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None.
Newbie problem, I've intsalled Hika Shop starter and started the process of teaching myself enough about Joomla! and Hikashop to get a store up and running by January. Eveything was going OK unti I found the products I had created and displayed Ok earlier stopped being displayed. I hadnt changed anython other that purging the Joomla cache.
Any ideas where i should start? Ive checked through the obvious (to me) stuff.
Sorry this is such a basic problem, I really am very new to this.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None.
Newbie problem, I've intsalled Hika Shop starter and started the process of teaching myself enough about Joomla! and Hikashop to get a store up and running by January. Eveything was going OK unti I found the products I had created and displayed Ok earlier stopped being displayed. I hadnt changed anython other that purging the Joomla cache.
Any ideas where i should start? Ive checked through the obvious (to me) stuff.
Sorry this is such a basic problem, I really am very new to this.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168766
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products not showing on frount end
Hi,
First of all thanks to disable all cache, in Joomla configuration, Joomla plugin, potentially third extension and template.
The cache is not compatible with ecommerce websites as the content is always dynamic
For your problem, you have to check if your products are still "published", verify your menu/module settings, etc.
You can follow our tutorials in order to see what needs to be done to display the products.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...splay-front-end.html
First of all thanks to disable all cache, in Joomla configuration, Joomla plugin, potentially third extension and template.
The cache is not compatible with ecommerce websites as the content is always dynamic
For your problem, you have to check if your products are still "published", verify your menu/module settings, etc.
You can follow our tutorials in order to see what needs to be done to display the products.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds