- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
Parenthesis After Product Name
- andreahill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168870
by andreahill
Parenthesis After Product Name was created by andreahill
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
diamondnecessities.com/index.php?option=...-g-h-i1-matched-pair
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE, Chrome and Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There's no error message. This is a configuration question.
I can't figure out how to stop displaying the () behind the product name. I thought it was due to the system trying to display product code, but all my items have codes and this is always an empty parenthesis. I don't want to show the codes - I just want to eliminate the (). I have attached an image of what this looks like.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE, Chrome and Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There's no error message. This is a configuration question.
I can't figure out how to stop displaying the () behind the product name. I thought it was due to the system trying to display product code, but all my items have codes and this is always an empty parenthesis. I don't want to show the codes - I just want to eliminate the (). I have attached an image of what this looks like.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168888
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Parenthesis After Product Name
Hi,
Regarding the source code, it is related to your template.
See thread (with the exact same question).
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...r-product-title.html
Regards,
Regarding the source code, it is related to your template.
See thread (with the exact same question).
hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...r-product-title.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andreahill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #169029
by andreahill
Replied by andreahill on topic Parenthesis After Product Name
Sorry. I did look extensively for a related topic before I posted. But I was looking for Parenthesis (), not brackets- which to me are [ ] or { }.
I tried the CSS code you suggested but that did not work.
I am now waiting for a reply from the template creator. It's Creatrix Template from Joomlaman, which is supposedly created specifically for use with Hikashop. Hopefully he'll know what to do.
I tried the CSS code you suggested but that did not work.
I am now waiting for a reply from the template creator. It's Creatrix Template from Joomlaman, which is supposedly created specifically for use with Hikashop. Hopefully he'll know what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169033
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Parenthesis After Product Name
Hi,
I find the topic because I make a search on the special CSS class added by the joomlaman template.
Otherwise I think it would be very difficult to find it like that !
Regards,
I find the topic because I make a search on the special CSS class added by the joomlaman template.
Otherwise I think it would be very difficult to find it like that !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds