- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
The strikethrough on the discount product
12 years 1 month ago #169736
by wxia0822
The strikethrough on the discount product was created by wxia0822
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi,
I set up a discount product which looks good in the url I input with this post. Is there any way I can see the strike-throughed original price instead of the "flat amount".
Although I can not see the strikethrough on the above page, but good enough I can see this strike through after I clicking this product. The strike through on the next page is what exactly I want.
If there is some way to put the strikethrough on this url that would be perfect.
Thanks,
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi,
I set up a discount product which looks good in the url I input with this post. Is there any way I can see the strike-throughed original price instead of the "flat amount".
Although I can not see the strikethrough on the above page, but good enough I can see this strike through after I clicking this product. The strike through on the next page is what exactly I want.
If there is some way to put the strikethrough on this url that would be perfect.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #169746
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic The strikethrough on the discount product
Hello,
The solution will be to set the "Show discounted price" option of your content menu which have the ID number 107 to "Inherit" or to "Display the price before the discount is applied" via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus".
The solution will be to set the "Show discounted price" option of your content menu which have the ID number 107 to "Inherit" or to "Display the price before the discount is applied" via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus".
The following user(s) said Thank You: wxia0822
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169798
by wxia0822
Replied by wxia0822 on topic The strikethrough on the discount product
Mahamed,
After I change ID number 107 to "inherit" it works right away.
A little correction: Display the price before the discount is applied" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->".
It seems like for all the "on-sale" pages showing the strike through both place should be configured.
Thank you so much.
After I change ID number 107 to "inherit" it works right away.
A little correction: Display the price before the discount is applied" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->".
It seems like for all the "on-sale" pages showing the strike through both place should be configured.
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds