- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
set a size for related products
12 years 1 month ago #169783
by starfish
set a size for related products was created by starfish
Hi to all,
I need for each product its related products also be shown. However, the problem is that I need to show these related products with a special size, e.g. 10*10 px.
In fact the image path in this case is:
media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/100x100f
I need to set a different path for related products because I can't change the size of images in folder 100x100f, since I need them for other purposes in my site.
Actually I need two different folders for my images. One should contain the images of size 100x100 px and the other should contain the images of size 10x10 px.
So please help me to know how to change the specified path or what else I can do to solve this issue and access an image with two different sizes?
Regards
I need for each product its related products also be shown. However, the problem is that I need to show these related products with a special size, e.g. 10*10 px.
In fact the image path in this case is:
media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/100x100f
I need to set a different path for related products because I can't change the size of images in folder 100x100f, since I need them for other purposes in my site.
Actually I need two different folders for my images. One should contain the images of size 100x100 px and the other should contain the images of size 10x10 px.
So please help me to know how to change the specified path or what else I can do to solve this issue and access an image with two different sizes?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169805
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic set a size for related products
Hi,
Another solution, an easiest one, will be to use some css properties on specific classes for the related product images.
This way it takes the picture from the folder 100x100, but resized correctly.
Here is tutorial for this kind of customization:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Another solution, an easiest one, will be to use some css properties on specific classes for the related product images.
This way it takes the picture from the folder 100x100, but resized correctly.
Here is tutorial for this kind of customization:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds