- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Make Shippable Goods Default
12 years 1 month ago #169787
by Teverz
Thank You,
Teverz
Make Shippable Goods Default was created by Teverz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.max-wear.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
How do you make Shippable Goods the default? I know it is a drop down which reveals the weight options but my client does not have any virtual products
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
How do you make Shippable Goods the default? I know it is a drop down which reveals the weight options but my client does not have any virtual products
Thank You,
Teverz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169792
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
Hi,
The best will be to override the backend view "product | form" in order to remove the drop down and display by default the weight/size fields.
Regards,
The best will be to override the backend view "product | form" in order to remove the drop down and display by default the weight/size fields.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169873
by Teverz
Thank You,
Teverz
Replied by Teverz on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
On challenge I found the form but what do I need to change in the form to allow the weight size to display by default?
Thank You,
Teverz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169880
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
Hi,
You have to edit the view "product / common" and replace:
By:
You have to edit the view "product / common" and replace:
Code:
if(!empty($this->element->product_weight) && hikashop_toFloat($this->element->product_weight) != 0.0){$product_type='shippable';}else{$product_type='virtual';}
Code:
$product_type='shippable';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #170041
by Teverz
Thank You,
Teverz
Replied by Teverz on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
I changed it to this and it works great ... Thank you
I found it easier to do this an editor and then upload the file and replace it.
$product_type='shippable';
echo JText::_( 'WIZARD_REAL' );
I found it easier to do this an editor and then upload the file and replace it.
Thank You,
Teverz
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Teverz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181525
by Zerry02
Replied by Zerry02 on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
HikaShop Business: 2.3.4
Joomla! version 2.5.19
Hi can someone help me find which file to change, I found the common.php file but can't locate this code for the life of me. I've searched by keywords, source code...etc using Dreameaver. I'm simply tying to Make Shippable Default, Weight, and Volumes default. Dont want to have to change all this product manually.
Joomla! version 2.5.19
Hi can someone help me find which file to change, I found the common.php file but can't locate this code for the life of me. I've searched by keywords, source code...etc using Dreameaver. I'm simply tying to Make Shippable Default, Weight, and Volumes default. Dont want to have to change all this product manually.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #181613
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
Hello,
1.
2.
Also, you're probably editing the wrong file, you'll have to edit the "common" file of the "product" view of your back-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views"
1.
Note that you can eventually use mass actions to do that : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.htmlDont want to have to change all this product manually
2.
Also, you're probably editing the wrong file, you'll have to edit the "common" file of the "product" view of your back-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zerry02
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181637
by Zerry02
Replied by Zerry02 on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
Thanks for your time. I tried to create a mass action , however when I try to add triggers or actions...etc, there's nothing to select in the dropdowns. I there another step I'm missing? I'm looking at the tutorial but nothing populates the dropdowns. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Make Shippable Goods Default
What do you see exactly on the mass action screen ?
Could you do some screenshots please ?
Could you do some screenshots please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds