- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Product Listing - not sure what I did
12 years 1 month ago #170072
by ourlady74
Product Listing - not sure what I did was created by ourlady74
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Ok, I think my brain is just not functioning, but I had originally had my products showing with the image, product name, price and "choose options" button. Somehow now it's showing with the description and trying to fit it all into the container.
No idea what I did to change it but I cannot for the life of me change it back. Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Ok, I think my brain is just not functioning, but I had originally had my products showing with the image, product name, price and "choose options" button. Somehow now it's showing with the description and trying to fit it all into the container.
No idea what I did to change it but I cannot for the life of me change it back. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #170073
by ourlady74
Replied by ourlady74 on topic Product Listing - not sure what I did
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #170077
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Listing - not sure what I did
Hi,
Edit your menu (id 120) via the menu Display->Content menus and check the "item box layout" option of the products listing associated module. You changed it from "image and title" to "image and description".
Edit your menu (id 120) via the menu Display->Content menus and check the "item box layout" option of the products listing associated module. You changed it from "image and title" to "image and description".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #170180
by ourlady74
Replied by ourlady74 on topic Product Listing - not sure what I did
*sigh* It's definitely set to "Image and Title"...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #170184
by ourlady74
Replied by ourlady74 on topic Product Listing - not sure what I did
Fixed it! My defaults were causing the problem. Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds